1. Topic appropriate for target audience, target audience must be specified.
2. Provide abstract of talk and learning objectives.
3. There should be an appointed chairperson and the person must be independent of speaker(s), independent of sponsoring pharma, and be a specialist in the subject(s) to facilitate unbiased presentation.
4. Speaker to attach his or her CV. Speaker should be a specialist in the field of the subject. Speaker can mention credentials and affiliation but cannot advertise any medical services for his/her clinic or institution.
5. Any potential conflicts of interest must be declared on slides, before talk.
6. Invitation flyer: Title of talk prominently displayed; must not have any names of products mentioned.
7. EMSS logo prominently displayed on front.
8. Mention sponsored by “unrestricted educational grant” (if from pharma).
9. Apply at least 1 month before talk (for CME points and EMSS endorsement).
(11 August 2017)
To download the “Guidelines for EMSS Endorsement”, please click here.
More ammunition for Singapore’s fight against diabetes | TODAYonline todayonline.com/singapore/less…
Periodontitis (chronic inflammation of gum and underlying teeth bone) could be an early sign of diabetes mellitus. goo.gl/oagNtg
How much fruits and vegetables should you eat to prevent diseases? New research says 10 portions a day. academic.oup.com/ije/article/do…
EMSS CME Members Night Talk by Prof Wang Kuo Weng-"Primary Aldosteronism:Back to the future..or the Past?"
Date: 9… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
Endocrinology and Metabolic Society of Singapore (EMSS) is the de facto, national-level, independent, and non-profit group representing and supporting the educators, clinical practitioners and scientists involved in Endocrinology and Metabolic Medicine
© 2016 Endocrine and Metabolic Society of Singapore