Webinar 2: Monday, 29 June 2020 at 1800hrs (GMT +8)
- Weekly Basal Insulin – Wave of the Future?
- The “Legacy Effect” in Diabetes—Are There Long-Term Benefits of Short-Term Tight Glycemic Management?
Webinar 3: Monday, 06 July 2020 at 1800hrs (GMT +8)
- Tailoring Treatment Options Based Upon Diabetes Comorbidities
- Which Medication is Best to Prevent a Cardiovascular Event in a Patient with Type 2 Diabetes and Established or at High Risk for Heart Disease?
Webinar 4: Monday, 13 July 2020 at 1800hrs (GMT +8)
- Interpreting Cardiovascular Outcomes Trials – Implications for Practice
- Reconciling Guideline Recommendations for Cardiovascular Risk and Disease Management in Type 2 Diabetes
Webinar 1: Monday, 20 July 2020 at 1800hrs (GMT +8)
- Debate: The Use of Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus—Is There Value?
- Reduction of Hypoglycemia by New Therapies in Clinical Trials
To register, please click here.